Exam Services Co-ordinator
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the overall management of service delivery and business development in our examinations services operation in Sierra Leone as well as budget management, working closely with our exams team in Ghana.
|Closing date||Friday 20 January 2017|
- Develop the business so that there is a solid 2017-2018 plan in place showing year-on-year growth.
- Provide administrative and academic support for exams.
- Ensure all aspects of customer management and confidential materials journeys are compliant with quality control assurance and awarding bodies standards.
- Provide an up-to-date on-line information service.
- Supervise data collection, processing and management in conformity to UK data Protection and Exams services confidentiality standards
- Ensure the operation is financially and administratively managed to set standards and all financial and reporting deadlines met
- Work effectively with the Country Director and the Country Exams manager, Ghana to achieve integration and a seamless service delivery for our clients and partners.
How to apply
An application form and a detailed job description can be downloaded below. Interested and qualified applicants to submit their completed application forms with a detailed CV to Mariama.email@example.com by 17.00 Friday 20 January 2017.