Arts Project Manager
To work with the local arts lead, arts cluster lead (Nigeria) and regional and global arts team to deliver programmes, audiences and partnerships which contribute to the British Council’s cultural relations programme through the arts and creative industries.
|Salary||Annual salary: SLL 66,419,048.70|
|Duration||1 year fixed term contract|
|Closing date||Wednesday 04 April 2018|
Overall the post-holder will focus on:
• project planning and delivery
• managing people and finances
• marketing, communications and evaluations
• provide market intelligence and information
• maintain and develop close understanding of links with the sector in Sierra Leone.
Main duties will include:
• to implement a portfolio of largescale and local arts projects with the support of internal project officers, UK project managers and/or external delivery partners to meet agreed project targets.
• to be the dedicated point of contact for large scale projects with regional/UK project managers for projects managed
• to manage relationships with project partners, and representing the project to other external stakeholders
• to ensure that all project activity reflects key equal opportunities and diversity issues.
How to apply
Please visit our jobs portal for a full role profile and to submit an online application.