The British Council has been established in Sierra Leone since 1943 under a technical co-operation agreement with the Government of Sierra Leone.
Operating out of Freetown, our experienced and diverse team work principally in the areas of education, youth society and good governance. They help to connect people in Sierra Leone with people in the UK and beyond.
Our team members include:
- Kelly Ferguson, Country Director
- Michael Marah, Programme Manager
- Brima Lavalie, Business Support Manager
- Alhaji Alhassan Sesay, Customer Service & Sales Advisor
- Patrick Mambu, Test Day Delivery Coordinator
- Manso Bangura, Business Support Assistant
- Abass Turay, Driver
- Mohamed Conteh, Project Support
Contact us to speak to a member of the team and to find out more about the services that we provide.