Arts Project Manager
The post holder will work with the West Africa Arts cluster team, regional and global Arts team to deliver programmes, audiences and partnerships which contribute to the British Council’s cultural relations programme through the arts and creative industries.
|Duration||1 year fixed term contract|
|Closing date||Sunday 14 October 2018|
Arts staff work to develop international opportunities in specific priority areas:
- building creative partnerships and collaborations
- showcasing the UK in Freetown and vice versa
- developing skills and leadership in the creative sector
- harnessing the power of arts in achieving international development goals.
- undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- minimum of 3 years recent project management experience
- proven ability to identify, develop and manage stakeholder and partner relationships
- event planning and successful delivery thereof
- good understanding and appreciate of current trends and practices in at least one art form in Sierra Leone
- exposure and understanding of digital tools, online marketing, community management and development.
How to apply
Read through the full role profile and guidance notes and apply on our jobs portal.