Driver / Messenger
The main purpose of the job is to provide driving and administrative support to colleagues across our office in Sierra Leone, ensuring that corporate standards are met.
|Closing date||Thursday 19 July 2018|
The main duties across Senegal and Sierra Leone will include:
- Transportation of staff for work-related purposes as agreed on the transport plan (car bookings) in a safe manner, including meeting and greeting at airports
- Ensuring regular maintenance of the office vehicle; this will include servicing, cleaning and any other ad hoc maintenance items
- Keeping proper records of mileage, refuelling and servicing to ensure a proper audit trail
- Carrying out errands (delivering post etc) promptly and effectively and managing mail services
- Supporting the broader team where required
- Carrying out general office duties as directed by line manager.
How to apply